About Brick Hotel
The history of the Brick is all around from the lobby floor with its original English tiles, to the British bricks, transported from England in the early 20th century, heritage motifs resonate throughout the building and the hotel oozes character. Now following its a transformation into a contemporary boutique hotel a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the elegant suites with smart lighting, luxurious bedding, and sonos sound system, provide a calm refuge from the surrounding modern streets of Colonia Roma.
Everyone can enjoy the views from the rooftop terrace a tranquil a tranquil space to relax with contemporary outdoor furniture surrounded by lush greenery, while guests in the split level Rooftop Suites can enjoy privacy lounging in the sun or soaking in their outdoor tub.
The hotel's elegant restaurant, Cerrajeria has become the city hot spot serving unique dishes and cocktails. After a busy day in Mexico City with its monuments, galleries, cafes, and bohemian shops, an aperitif at Terraza 95 is an unforgettable experience.
Covid-19 Safety Measures - we have introduced intensified hygiene and safety measures at all main contact points in our operation including:
* Frequent disinfection of common contact points, such as lobby areas and public bathrooms,
* Temperature checks of all employees are completed before the beginning of the working day and it is possible when legally permitted.
* We offer alternative check-in and check-out options, non-contact in-room dining, and non-contact cleaning services tailored to the needs and comfort of guests.
* We have aligned our rigorous cleaning procedures for all rooms in accordance with government requirements and WHO guidelines additional CDC safety measures have also implemented such as avoiding back-to-back use of rooms to allow deep cleaning between occupancy.
* All employees have completed mandatory health and safety training in critical procedures and practices to ensure the safety and comfort of guests, including cleaning protocols, proper distancing practices and personal hygiene requirements.